Weekly Rates are as follows:
|6 weeks to 24 months||$210.00|
|2 year olds||$156.00|
|Part time 2 year olds||$105.00|
|Pre-school (3, 4 & 5 year olds)||$136.00|
|Part time pre-school||$94.00|
|Registration Fee for one child||$20.00|
|Registration Fee for family||$30.00|
- Registration fee is payable upon enrollment and again each year on September 1. Registration fees are non-refundable. Fees paid after May 1 will not need to be repaid in September.
- All fees are non-refundable. Never send money in with a child. Please pay by check and place in mailbox in entry hall or office. Please give cash to a teacher or director. A receipt will be provided upon request.
- Weekly rates are payable on Friday for the week to come. We cannot give tuition refunds for days your child is absent. An exception may be made if your child is absent due to an extended illness. If the center is not notified that the child is out due to vacation or illness the full rate of tuition will be charged.
- A late charge of $25.00 per week will be assessed for payments not made on a timely basis. If payments are 2 weeks late the child may not attend the center.
- A fee of $25.00 will be assessed for non-sufficient funds check.
- If a child remains at the center past 6:00 pm an overtime fee of $5.00 is charged after 5 minutes or part there of. An additional $1.00 per minute will be charged after that. The fee is due immediately upon arrival. Your child would appreciate a message from you if you are going to be late.
- Full rates are due every week with no exceptions for holidays. New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Two weeks notice must be given if your child is to be withdrawn.
- After full time enrollment of 6 months the child may be out for a 1-week vacation with credit for the week. Maximum of 2 weeks per year will be allowed for full time children. Children enrolled on a part-time basis will be given 1-week vacation (example: 3 days enrolled = 3 days vacation).
- If your child is out for the summer, no vacation is given during the year.