Over the past 38 years we have provided the Belleville area with a loving environment for the children. Our priorities in providing your child a nurturing and safe environment are:
- Catered hot lunch, breakfast and 2 snacks provided daily.
- Baby food, formula and wipes provided.
- Key coded secure entry.
- Security cameras in all classrooms.
- Teachers and staff are required to have CPR, First Aid and AED training.
- AED Machine on hand at each center.
- Nurse Consultant on-site training (monthly).
- We are accredited through NAC, which requires teachers to take 20 hours of CEUs yearly.
- 6 foot privacy fence
- Playground sidewalk is surfaced with bounce back rubber and the play area is surfaced with rubber safety mulch.
No slides are available in this gallery